new tote

Last week I was shopping for something for a friend and the budget was tight, so I was at Target looking around....That's when I saw something I just wanted to so bad. Does that happen to you? You know you should be looking for someone else, but you are just so stoked that you found something when you weren't expecting to. So that is how it was with this new tote.
However, let me say, that this purchase was not without some internal conflict. First, it is mass-produced overseas. That is not great. I really want to buy from people and companies that I know and want to support. Next dilemna- this bag bears an uncanny resemblance to Hable Construction's Tote No. 5. That is also a problem...I love Hable- I own, well, more than one of their bags- we'll just leave it at that. So I feel like "argh! don't get this bag...just save up for another "real" bag)...But, the No. 5 is not currently available (just checked)...so.....

And this bag was cute- it's pattern was lovely- the color, well that's what sold me- the vermillion orange-red is awesome. Oh, and did I mention that it was on sale for $9.99- yeah, so basically I got it and am still saving for a real tote soon....

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got it, its very "ems." :) And also, you are *so* good about sticking to your budget...I like to see you get something for yourself every once in a while. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete