The Nature

So, I know that there is nature in LA, people go there to hike and get in touch with themselves, but I just don't get there to much. And I have really wanted to go day hiking in the northwest, so I could see a different, greener, more dense type of forest and- wow- I was not disappointed. We went to Multnomah Falls, just across the Columbia River from Washington. I mean, really, all I kept saying to my friend was "wow, this is like a movie..."- it was surreal and beautiful- see for yourself... (yeah, in that picture below with the dime, look closely- those little white things are mushrooms! crazy!)






2 comments:

  1. Hooray for a new post!! (FINALLY!). Gorgeous photos. I cannot tell you how heartbroken I am that you were SO close and that I was out of town. I have no words for my disappointment, promise me you'll come back?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Molly beat me to commenting on every one of your new posts! Your trip to the NW sounds like it was restful and fun and creative! Reminds me of my college days in Seattle... beautiful place to visit, but sometimes difficult to live there.

    ReplyDelete